Your donations will go a long way in supporting our mission to assist in rebuilding and revitalizing our villages in a long-term, sustainable way. With our strong roots in the local community and beyond, this financial resource will help to alleviate the suffering of the Nepali community and be the stepping stone to help restore and rebuild the community from the ground up. Depending on your location and currency, we have made it convenient to donate using three different options. As always, your donations are tax deductible and we will be updating our blog with information about how your contribution is helping.
Nepal Earthquake Update Letter
Freie Gemeinschaftsbank, Basel PC 40-963-0
IBAN CH13 0839 2000 0000 2488 0
Projektvermerk: Acacia-Erdbeben Nepal
Donations are being collected through our Paypal account.
To donate by check, please mail to:
7108 Holly Ave.
Takoma Park, MD 20912
Wir werden folgendes Konto angeben:
Zukunftsstiftung Entwicklung, Bochum GLS Bank, DE-Bochum
IBAN: DE05 4306 0967 0012 3300 10
Spendenvermerk: Kevin Rohan Foundation/Erdbeben Nepal
Don’t want to donate online?
Contact Us for other ways to donate
We greatly appreciate your donation for continuation of our various programs, as well as in the development of new programs in the future. Please be aware that donations are directed to our paypal account through our United States board of directors before being transferred to our Nepali bank account. We can accept paypal donations in any currency. 100% of the proceeds from each donation goes toward supporting the eco-friendly programs at KRMEF.If you have any quesitons about the donation process, please let us know at email@example.com.
Don’t know how much to donate? The breakdown of our costs for certain projects are listed here to give you a better idea of what our needs are.
- $10-20 dollars provide a scholarship for a student going to a community school.
- $30 dollars pays a doctor’s salary for a day.
- $40 sends a child to our Ankuran Waldorf inspired kindergarten for a month (including organic food, bio nepali cotton uniform, teachers salary and training, transportation).
- $40 dollars will enables a child to live in a foster care family for 1 month.
- $50 gives a woman a job for one month.
- $140 dollars pays 1 month’s salary for a qualified teacher.
- $150 dollars pays a nurse’s salary for a month.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT
If monetary donations aren’t feasible for you, there are plenty of other ways to give. We appreciate donations of supplies for our programs, including books for the community library and kindergarten, warm clothing, school supplies, medical supplies for our clinic, and computers for a computer lab. Encourage your friends to donate or hold a donation drive in your workplace or community.
Do you like planning events? Hold a fundraiser in your local community for us! Here are a few ideas:
- Organize a walk/swim/run
- Hold a garage sale/bake sale/crafts sale
- Hold an auction
- Pledge your birthday – Tell your friends and family that you would like them to provide donations to a certain program in your name
- Become a corporate sponsor, or ask for a matching donation. Some businesses will provide a matching donation for any amount you raise for a worthy cause. Ask around your local area for anyone who will be willing to take part in your fundraising activities.
- Ask your friends and family to provide some kind of product or service that can be auctioned off, for example: baked goods, dancing lessons, something handmade, or perhaps an offer to cook a special meal. Hold a dinner to bring everyone together so they can bid on their favorites.